|LED / Beam||CREE/OSRAM COB 10W||CREE/OSRAM COB 15W||CREE/OSRAM COB 20W||CREE/OSRAM COB 25W|
|Luminous Flux (Lumens)||950-1350LM||950-1350LM||1650-1950LM||1650-1950 LM|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin)||2700K/3000K/4000K/5000K||2700K/3000K/4000K/5000K||2700K/3000K/4000K/5000K||2700K/3000K/4000K/5000K|
|Lighting Area / Angle||15°24°60°||15°24°60°||15°24°60°||15°24°60°|
|Input Voltage||AC100-240V 50/60HZ Lifud / Philips||AC100-240V 50/60HZ Lifud / Philips||AC100-240V 50/60HZ Lifud / Philips||AC100-240V 50/60HZ Lifud / Philips|
|Body Color||Whtie /Black||Whtie /Black||Whtie /Black||Whtie /Black|
|Material||Die – CSSTING Aluminum Radiator||Die – CSSTING Aluminum Radiator||Die – CSSTING Aluminum Radiator||Die – CSSTING Aluminum Radiator|
|Working Environment||-20 – 40 deg||-20 – 40 deg||-20 – 40 deg||-20 – 40 deg|
What is LED light?
a. LED light is equiped by LED as light source. Full name of LED is light emitting diode, which is an electronic device that lights up when electricity is passed through it.
b. Energy saving: Efficiency is 80-100lm/w now, which is over 8 times higher than efficiency of incandescent bulbs.
- 1W LED=3W CFL(energy saving light)=15W Incandescent / Halogen lamp
- 3W LED=8W CFL(energy saving light)=25W Incandescent / Halogen lamp
c. Eco-friendly: LED does not contain any leads, mercury, argon, xenon or krypton gases. Fluorescent bulb contains mercury.
High power UL TUV FDA ETL CE Listed aluminum dimmable 30W 35W COB led track light for shops display
What is CCT (color temperature)?
LED Lighting offer lamps in warm, natural, pure and cool white with color temperatures measured in Kelvin (K). The lower the color temperature is the warmer light.
|Name||Correlated Color Temperature||Called|
|Extra Warm white||2700K||CCT 2700K|
|Warm white||2700K-3200K||CCT 3000K|
|Natural white||4000K-4500K||CCT 4000K|
|Pure white||5000K-5500K||CCT 5000K|
|Cool white||6000K-6500K||CCT 6000K|
How to choose the CCT?
- CCT 3000K warm white light for women’s & children’s clothing, dress, fashion & casual clothing, national style;
- CCT 4000K natural light for sports clothing, business suit & dress;
- CCT 6000K cool white light for middle-aged clothing, stage outfits;
- Gold jewelry shop: warm white light, CCT 3000K–make your products more noble and sparkly;
- Silver & Platinum & Diamond jewelry counter: cool white light, CCT > 6000K–make the products more shine and
- Jade jewelry & Sapphire counter: cool white light, CCT > 7000K–make the products more glittering and translucent.
Furniture & Building Material Store:
- CCT 2700K warm white light for classic mahogany furniture;
- CCT 3000K warm white light for solid wood furniture, plate type, cabinet, wooden door etc;
- CCT 4000K natural light for upholstered furniture, fabric/leather sofa, rattan/ bamboo weaving furniture, steel-wood furniture, glass/marble furniture, office furniture etc.
Above suggestions just as your reference, feel free contact us for more details according to your requirements.
What is CRI (Color Rendering Index) / Ra?
CRI is a figure which feedback the real objects colors. Higher CRI with higher cost.